Mill Run Vision Center
Dr. Michael A. Schecter,
Dr. Michael A. Schecter,
The Styles You Love. The Care You Trust.
Dedicated to quality eye care, Mill Run Vision Center offers comprehensive eye care services in a friendly, caring environment — and the leading designer eyewear.
Call us today at 614-876-1766.
We provide comprehensive eye examinations for children and adults, contact lens fitting, laser vision co-management, treatment of eye infections and ocular emergencies, evaluation of glaucoma, and evaluation and treatment of cataracts.
We take pride in our personalized approach to your care. All examinations are performed by Dr. Schecter and tailored to each patient.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT PATIENT FORMS:
- Call our office at 614-876-1766 to schedule your appointment before completing the Patient Forms.
- After you have scheduled your appointment, click on the 'Patient Forms' button. This will link you to our electronic medical records.
- If you are considered a new patient, click on 'New Patient Page'.
- If you are a returning patient, under 'Existing Users' enter the passcode you were given when you scheduled your upcoming appointment.
- Complete (new patient) OR review and update (existing patient - please update all information before submitting) all three pages: Demographics, Medical History, and Signature Page.
- Submit electronically by pressing the submit button on the signature page. No need to print your forms.
- Please call the office at 614-876-1766 if you've forgotten your passcode or have difficulty with the forms.
- All new and returning patients must complete online patient forms prior to receiving an eye examination.
An Important Message from Mill Run Vision Center
The CDC, state, and local municipalities have relaxed mask requirements, however, there are still requirements for masks to be worn in healthcare delivery locations. Because Mill Run Vision Center is a healthcare delivery company, we still require everyone who enters our offices to wear a mask, regardless of whether you have been vaccinated:
- All visits (Examinations, Pick ups, Adjustments, and Purchases) will be by appointment only. We kindly ask that you do not walk-in without an appointment. Please call (614) 876-1766 to schedule all services and examinations.
- Only one person will be allowed to come for an appointment. Do not bring anyone else with you. Minors or adults who need assistance will be allowed to come with one adult.
- We use enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures on all surfaces between patient visits.
- Every person entering the office must pass the following criteria:
- No signs of infection: fever, cough, sneezing
- No known contact with anyone with a diagnosed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Every person entering the office must wear a face mask while in the office. (Gator-neck masks, valve masks and bandanas do not provide adequate protection against COVID-19.)
- We are offering telemedicine visits for qualifying ocular emergencies. Please give us a call and we will determine if you have a problem we may be able to address via telemedicine.